Jared M. Kaye
Jared Kaye is an associate with the firm working in the Los Angeles and San Diego offices.
After admission to the California Bar, Mr. Kaye began litigating complex labor and employment, premises liability and product liability matters as an associate with top tier California law firms. His experience includes the representation of both plaintiffs and defendants engaged in civil litigation.
Mr. Kaye has extensive experience with all phases of the litigation process, including pre-litigation investigations, preparing and arguing discovery motions in state and federal court, taking and defending party, witness, and expert depositions, and he has extensive experience in handling all facets of e-discovery. Mr. Kaye has prepared for and defended clients in jury trials.
Mr. Kaye has interned with the firm over the years, developing a passion for the law. He sought to broaden his knowledge of the law working as a Congressional Intern in the United States House of Representatives. An avid sports enthusiast, Mr. Kaye also spent a year working for the Miami Heat Basketball Organization.
Education and Bar Admissions
- Graduated University of California, Berkeley in 2014 with Bachelor of Arts degree in Media Studies and Journalism
- Graduated Tulane University with Juris Doctorate in 2018
- Managing Editor of the Tulane Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property
- Admitted to California Bar in 2019
- Admitted to California Federal Courts (CD, SD, ND, ED)