Los Angeles Office
Admitted to the California Bar in 2012, Ms. Saroian has extensive litigation and trial experience in both general civil and tort matters. During law school, Ms. Saroian clerked for The Honorable Elizabeth Lippitt in the Criminal Courthouse & the Honorable Benny Osorio in the Juvenile Courthouse. In addition, Ms. Saroian clerked for The Honorable Randy Rhodes in the Civil Unlimited Courthouse while awaiting bar results. Ms. Saroian gained extensive experience in real estate; general civil and tort litigation while an associate at Albert Abkarian and Associates. Ms. Saroian joined Kaye, Rose & Partners as an Associate Attorney in 2015.
- American Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Women’s Law Association of Los Angeles
- University of California, Irvine (B.A. 2006)
- Whittier College School of Law (J.D. 2012)
- California Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court-Central, Northern, Eastern & Southern District of California.